Track Bike Project I

I've had a sudden interest in two new things: Salad and Track Bikes. I first made a salad. Now I will design and build a track bike. Here is my design.

Specs
Frame & Fork: Vintage Romani Aelle Columbus Steel (100% Chrome Plated)
Headset: Vintage Tange Seiki Levin No. NL 500
Quill Stem:Vintage Nitto Jaguar 80
 Vintage Cinelli Aluminum 12.0
Handle Bars:Vintage Italian Benotto Aluminum Drop Bars
Saddle: New Selle Italia Turbo in Brown Suede
Post: New Uno Single Bolt Alloy
Wheels: New Cute 700c Deep V's
Hubs: New Cute Rear Flip Flop with 16 Tooth Fixed Cog
Bottom Bracket: New Shimano UN54 70mm Italian Thread with Square Taper
Chain Ring: Used Sugino 52 Tooth, Steel
Used Werx 48 Tooth, Aluminum
Cranks: Used Sugino Aluminum 170mm
Pedals: Used Shimano
Straps: New Origin 8
Toe Clips:Vintage French Christophe
Brake Levers: None Vintage Dia Compe
Brake Calipers: None Used Shimano RX100
Brake Cables: None New Cane Creek



Comments